Engineered to provide consistent steering damping with a through-shaft design for your Jeep Wrangler JK.
Developed with a wide range of aftermarket JK components in mind, this stabilizer is a high clearance design with a rotatable reservoir that allows for fitment on all ICON lift systems as well as most other lifts on the market. In addition to providing steering damping without the push or pull associated with a traditional stabilizer, the ICON Centerline Stabilizer features an adjustable “Drive Zone” with 9 levels of damping that affects 110 degrees of steering wheel input to the left or right of center. This allows the end user to customize how tight or how loose their vehicle handles in the middle of the steering range.
- Through shaft design eliminates push/pull sensation associated with traditional stabilizers
- Increased steering damping over stock unit
- Provides symmetrical steering feel throughout input range
- Adjustable “Drive Zone” with 9 clicks of damping adjustment
- 100% bolt-on installation
- High clearance design and rotatable reservoir for proper fitment on all lift heights
- Mounts to OE 1-3/8” tie rod
- Fully serviceable ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series shock
- 6063 clear anodized aluminum shock body provides excellent corrosion resistance and superb heat dissipation
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft
- 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- FK Rod End bearings for precise function