Fortify your suspension to tackle even the harshest terrain with ICON Hydraulic Bump Stops for your Jeep Wrangler JK.
This Front Hydraulic Air Bump stop System was designed to provide a much smoother and more controlled ride when the vehicle is subjected to maximum suspension travel. This kit replaces the OEM foam bump stops. Foam bump stops have limited energy absorption capacity and can release rather uncontrolled upon rebound. The characteristics of the factory bump stops translate into a harsh ride and poor handling in rough terrain. On the other hand, the ICON system has been tuned specifically for the Jeep JK to offer smooth engagement, maximum bottom-out resistance and controlled return. With a simple bolt-on installation, proven performance and no loss in travel there is no reason NOT to bolt up the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Hydraulic Bump stop Kit to your Jeep and experience the difference.
- Keep your rig from bottoming out with ICON Hydraulic Air Bump Stop Systems
- Race-proven and tested for smooth engagement & maximum bottom resistance in extreme conditions
- Hydro-pneumatic design for better impact energy absorption & more controlled axle return over OEM
- Countless tuning options for valve stack, oil volume & nitrogen pressure for a customized balance
- CAD-plated body with urethane rod seal and wiper provides durable long-term lifespan
- Anodized billet top cap, O-ring sealed back-up cap, seal head and striker constructed to withstand the most demanding road conditions
- Serviceable & re-buildable OEM replacement designed to last the life of your vehicle
- Bolt-on design for clean install on lifted or non-lifted vehicles—no welding
- Your ICON Hydraulic Air Bump Stop Systems is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks