The JK Wrangler Lock-N-Load Long Arm Compound Suspension, 6Pak Edition is the first Long Arm system that provides a bind-free front radius arm set up and takes advantage of the outstanding rear control arm geometry proven by the Patent Pending DB3 Rear Geometry correction brackets.
Our Patented Lock-N-Load™ Radius Long Arm eliminates bushing bind and is strategically matched to the exclusive DB3™ drop brackets. Combined with True Dual Rate™ Coils, Durotrak™ Track Bars, the revolutionary Duroflex™ Joint, and 6Pak™ shocks with the longest bolt on free-length shocks available; you have a system that is unprecedented in the off road industry.
Now made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber - the first suspension components manufactured with Kevlar® for industry leading durability.
- Front Lock-N-Load™ Radius Long Arm
- DB3™ Rear Geometry Correction Brackets
- High-Misalignment Vibration Dampening Duroflex™ Control Arms
- Front and Rear Durotrak™ Bushing equipped track bars
- Rear Coil Alignment Retainers
- True Dual Rate™ Coils
- HD Hi-Steer Kit
- 6-Pak™ Shocks
- The Lock-N-Load solves the problem of the inherent bind of Radius Arm systems.
- Eliminates Radius Arm Bind
- Dual-Purpose Control Arm
- "Lock It" for Daily Driving
- "Load It" for Trail Articulation
- Built with Duroflex™ Joints
- Exclusive Patented Technology.
- Articulate like a 3-Link, but with the safety of a 4-Link
- Front and Rear driveshafts required.
- All 2012+ JK Wrangler will require exhaust spacers (7078) for clearance for the front drive shaft.
- It is Recommend You Have a Suspension Specialist Align Your Jeep Once a MetalCloak Suspension is Installed.
- MetalCloak does not recommend powder coating your True Dual Rate Coils.