Jeep Wrangler JK 2.0 High Clearance Steering Stabilizer System - Aluminum
Smooth out your drive by losing the shimmies and shakes with this Steering Stabilizer.
Made to increase your ride’s steering damping ability, these helpful suspension components translate into more comfortable and more consistent handling both on- and off-road. The innovative Dual Steering Stabilizer is even designed to relocate the stabilizer up and out of the way of rocks, brush and other off-road hazards.
Constructed using advanced engineering and materials, the Steering Damper boasts a corrosion-resistant shock body, one-piece linear piston and a nitrogen-charged mono-tube design that team up to produce superior durability and performance on any terrain.
Hit the road without the hassle of drilling, cutting or welding your ride thanks to 100% bolt-on installation. The Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit includes a protective shock boot, polyurethane bushings and zinc-plated sleeves for OE-type fitment. Your Steering Stabilizers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks.
- Give your ride quality a serious boost with ICON Steering Stabilizers
- Increases steering damping ability over stock for minimized feedback felt through the steering wheel
- High-clearance design relocates the stabilizer to reduce risk of damage from off-roading
- Corrosion-resistant shock body with 5/8" shaft is built to handle extra abuse and punishment
- One-piece linear/digressive piston design for superior performance and ride quality
- Includes ICON's 2.0 Aluminum Series re-buildable and re-valveable steering stabilizer shock
- Nitrogen-charged mono-tube design with internal reservoir for both on- and off-road performance
- 100% bolt-on installation—no drilling, cutting or welding necessary
- Includes protective shock boot, polyurethane bushings and zinc-plated sleeves for OE-type fitment
- Your ICON Steering Stabilizers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks