Made to increase your ride’s steering damping ability, these helpful suspension components translate into more comfortable and more consistent handling both on- and off-road. The innovative Dual Steering Stabilizer is even designed to relocate the stabilizer up and out of the way of rocks, brush and other off-road hazards.
Constructed using advanced engineering and materials, the Steering Damper boasts a corrosion-resistant shock body, one-piece linear piston and a nitrogen-charged mono-tube design that team up to produce superior durability and performance on any terrain.
Hit the road without the hassle of drilling, cutting or welding your ride thanks to 100% bolt-on installation. The Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit includes a protective shock boot, polyurethane bushings and zinc-plated sleeves for OE-type fitment. Your Steering Stabilizers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks.
- Give your ride quality a serious boost with ICON Steering Stabilizers
- Increases steering damping ability over stock for minimized feedback felt through the steering wheel
- High-clearance design relocates the stabilizer to reduce risk of damage from off-roading
- Corrosion-resistant shock body with 5/8" shaft is built to handle extra abuse and punishment
- One-piece linear/digressive piston design for superior performance and ride quality
- Includes ICON's 2.0 Aluminum Series re-buildable and re-valveable steering stabilizer shock
- Nitrogen-charged mono-tube design with internal reservoir for both on- and off-road performance
- 100% bolt-on installation—no drilling, cutting or welding necessary
- Includes protective shock boot, polyurethane bushings and zinc-plated sleeves for OE-type fitment
- Your ICON Steering Stabilizers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on ICON components and a 1-year warranty on shocks