You love the way your Jeep Wrangler JK handles when you cruise off-road? These ball joints keep your wheels stable when they power over uneven terrain!
The original ball joint design consisted of a weight-carrying lower ball joint and a follower upper ball joint. In this kit’s design, the lower ball joint carries the full weight and road force of your Jeep JK, while the upper ball joint is only a pivot point that controls lateral movement. This Dual Load Carrying Ball Joint Kit shares the load between the lower and upper ball joints to dramatically extend the lifespan of both joints.
These ball joints are not just some nut and bolt attached to each other. Each Dual Load Carrying Ball Joint is actually composed of durable parts. These include a nickel-alloy case-hardened stud and a 6061 aluminum anodized retaining nut.
- Upper and Lower Heavy-Duty Ball Joint Kit
- Distributes Weight Evenly Across Upper and Lower Ball Joints
- Helps Lengthen Lifespan of Front Suspension Parts
- Lower Ball Joint Supports Weight
- Upper Ball Joint Controls Lateral Movement
- Polyurethane Wipe Seal to Prevent Tearing
- HEXAD Grease System to Help Eliminate Friction
- Complete Kit - Hardware Included
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models