The JK Wrangler 2.5"/3.5" Game Changer Suspension Kit, No Shock Edition comes with all the components of our top of the line Game Changer, including the high-misalignment vibration-dampening Duroflex Control Arms and Durotrak bushings - but without shocks.
Now made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber - the first suspension components manufactured with Kevlar® for industry leading durability.
This kit is about choice; run any shock set-up you choose. If you have a different idea of what shocks will work best for you- go for it. Although MetalCloak products are engineered to work as a system, this is the option if you have decided on different shocks other than what we have recommended to be ideal.
- True Dual Rate™ Coils give you stability and comfort that far exceeds single rate or progressive coils.
- Extended brake lines are longer than typical lines on a 3.5" kit
- Duroflex Control Arms provide the best possible flex and ride quality on and off road.
- Adjustable bump stops ensure you'll have the correct bump every time.
- Fully Adjustable Solid Chromoly front Durotrak track bar increases ride stability
- Fully Adjustable Solid Chromoly rear Durotrak track bar provides unprecedented up and down clearance
- All 2012+ JK Wrangler will require exhaust spacers (7078) for clearance for the front drive shaft.
- Metalcloak engineers have chosen shocks that have been proven to have the ideal synergy with our systems. We have not tested other shocks on the market as to whether or not they compliment our Game-Changer system or suppress its performance.
- It is Recommend You Have a Suspension Specialist Align Your Jeep Once a MetalCloak Suspension is Installed.
- MetalCloak does not recommend powder coating your True Dual Rate Coils.