The MetalCloak JK Wrangler 2.5"/3.5" Game Changer Suspension Kit, Fox Edition, has all the components of the Game Changer, including the high-misalignment vibration-dampening Duroflex Control Arms.
Now made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber - the first suspension components manufactured with Kevlar® for industry leading durability.
It's all about choice. Working closely with the leaders in the off-road shock industry MetalCloak offers the BDS tuned FOX 2.0 Performance series shocks as another great option to be used with MetalCloak's Game-Changing Suspension product line.
This kit is perfect for the JK owner who wants the best flex and the best ride quality, but doesn't need the unprecedented off-roading articulation and pre-running capability of the 6Pak Shocks.
Or if you are still running stock fenders, and want the best suspension on the market today, then this kit is perfect for you.
- Fox Shocks provide great ride quality
- True Dual Rate™ Coils give you stability and comfort that far exceeds single rate or progressive coils.
- Extended brake lines are longer than typical lines on a 3.5" kit
- Duroflex Control Arms provide the best possible flex and ride quality on and off road.
- Adjustable bump stops ensure you'll have the correct bump every time.
- Fully Adjustable Solid Chromoly front Durotrak track bar increases ride stability
- Fully Adjustable Solid Chromoly rear Durotrak track bar provides unprecedented up and down clearance
- All 2012+ JK Wrangler will require exhaust spacers (7078) for clearance for the front drive shaft.
- MetalCloak Recommends You Have a Suspension Specialist Align Your Jeep Once MetalCloak Suspension is Installed.
- MetalCloak does not recommend powder coating your True Dual Rate Coils.