Jeep Wrangler JK 2.0 Aluminum Series Shock - Front - 2-3" Lift
$167.99 Save: $8.04
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
These 2.0 shocks are the perfect high quality upgrade for your daily driver and light off-road weekend fun.
These smooth body shocks feature a Nitrogen charged mono tube with an internal reservoir containing premium grade 5WT oil that creates consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range. This shock has a one-piece linear piston design with vehicle specific valving. It is constructed with a 6063 anodized aluminum body and a 5/8" chrome plated hardened steel shaft, 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap and internals, polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems that allow OE factory type fitment.
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Features a Nitrogen charged mono tube with internal reservoir One-piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE type fitment
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for heat dissipation
- High-tech appearance and corrosion resistance
- Many feature a Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation
- 100% rebuildable and revalveable
- Sold individually
- Made in the USA - Riverside, CA