The JK Wrangler Lock-N-Load Long Arm Compound Suspension, Rocksport LT Edition is the first Long Arm system that provides a bind-free bolt-on front radius arm using the Lock-N-Load control arm, and takes advantage of the outstanding control arm geometry proven by the Patent Pending DB3 Rear Geometry correction brackets.
Our Patented Lock-N-Load Radius Long Arm eliminates bushing bind and is strategically matched to our exclusive DB3 drop brackets. Combined with True Dual Rate™ Coils, Durotrak™ Track Bars and the revolutionary Duroflex™ Joint, Rocksport Long Travel (LT) Shocks and you have a system that is not only a great performer but a great value too.
Now made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber - the first suspension components manufactured with Kevlar® for industry leading durability.
- Front Lock-N-Load™ Radius Long Arm
- DB3 Rear Geometry Correction Brackets
- High-Misalignment Vibration Dampening Duroflex™ Control Arms
- Front and Rear Durotrak™ Bushing equipped track bars
- Rear Coil Alignment Retainers
- True Dual Rate™ Coils
- HD Hi-Steer Kit
- Long Travel (LT) Rocksport Shocks
RockSport LT shock Featuers:
- Extended Length: 29.7"
- Collapsed Length: 17.3"
- Extended Length: 27.8"
- Collapsed Length: 16.8
- The Lock-N-Load solves the problem of the inherent bind of Radius Arm systems.
- Eliminates Radius Arm Bind
- Dual-Purpose Control Arm
- "Lock It" for Daily Driving
- "Load It" for Trail Articulation
- Built with Duroflex™ Joints
- Exclusive Patented Technology.
- Articulate like a 3-Link, but with the safety of a 4-Link
- Front and Rear driveshafts required.
- All 2012+ JK Wrangler will require exhaust spacers (7078) for clearance for the front drive shaft.
- It is Recommend You Have a Suspension Specialist Align Your Jeep Once a MetalCloak Suspension is Installed.
- MetalCloak does not recommend powder coating your True Dual Rate Coils.