Indeed, the shocks are configured specifically for each application and can be further optimized with the use of ICON’s Bypass Valve Technology, which has 28 settings for in-depth and precise control of compression and rebound damping. This allows for a finely-tuned and customized ride characteristic.
One notable feature of ICON shocks is that they are fully rebuildable and revalveable. With regular servicing, these OMEGA Series Shocks can be kept at optimum performance.
This set of OMEGA Series Shocks features ICON’s internal “bump zone” that increases the amount of compression force. This helps prevent harsh bottom outs and provide more control when nearing full compression. Additionally, the remote reservoir helps increase heat dissipation and prevents shock fade during prolonged use, while the premium-grade 5WT shock oil ensures consistent performance across a wide temperature range.
- Front Shock Absorbers
- Designed for 4.5 in. Lifted Vehicles
- With ICON Bypass Valve Technology
- Delivers Outstanding Off-Road Performance
- Fully Rebuildable and Revalveable
- Built with a CAD Plated 1026 DOM Steel Shock Body and Induction Hardened, Chrome-Plated Shock Shaft
- Designed for Quick Installation
- Fits All 2007-2018 Wrangler JK Models