The JK Wrangler "Bolt-On 5.5" Game Changer Suspension Kit, No Shock Edition is the ONLY BOLT ON SYSTEM that allows for proper control arm geometry at this lift height. Front and Rear geometry correction brackets are only found at MetalCloak allowing you to get the lift height you want without cutting off the factory brackets or other costly modifications.
Get the lift height you want with the ease of a "Bolt-On" solution.
Now made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber - the first suspension components manufactured with Kevlar® for industry leading durability.
- Front and Rear Geometry Correction Brackets
- High-Misalignment Vibration Dampening Duroflex™ Control Arms
- Front and Rear Durotrak™ Bushing equipped track bars
- Rear Coil Alignment Retainers
- True Dual Rate Coils
- Hi-Steer Kit
- All 2012+ JK Wrangler will require exhaust spacers (7078) for clearance for the front drive shaft.
- We Recommend You Have a Suspension Specialist Align Your Jeep Once a MetalCloak Suspension is Installed.
- MetalCloak does not recommend powder coating your True Dual Rate Coils.