Jeep Wrangler TJ Combo Lift Kit - 3" Lift & 1" Body w/ Shocks - 4"
Your price: $529.99
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
These Comfort Ride kits are specially designed to work with stock suspension components to keep costs down and quality high.
Daystar Products has been the world leader in Polyurethane lift and leveling kits since 1977. Daystar lift and leveling kits raise your vehicle, while working within the factory suspension design. Daystar kits offer an improved ride, more ground clearance, and the ability to run larger tires and wheels, while reducing Noise, Vibration, and Harmonics (NVH).
- High-density polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a progressive cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contact
- Spacers bolt to the top of applicable factory strut assemblies so the coil springs are not preloaded and ride quality is maintained
- Replacement of existing factory springs, shock absorbers, or struts is not needed
- All hardware needed for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects (not normal wear)
- NHTSA FMVSS 126 Approved
- No Metal on Metal Contact
- Shocks : With Shocks In Kit
- Front Lift Amount (IN) : 4 Inch
- Rear Lift Amount (IN) : 4 Inch
- Front Lift Type : Coil Spring Spacer
- Rear Lift Type : Coil Spring Spacer
- Maximum Tire Size : 35 Inch
- Minimum Wheel Diameter : OEM
- Wheel Offset (MM) : OEM
- Wheel Backspacing (IN) : OEM
- Shock Type : Front And Rear Hydraulic
- Color : Black Components/ White Shock Absorbers
- Year Model: Wrangler TJ 2000-2006