The MetalCloak JK Wrangler Game-Changer 4.5" Mid Arm Suspension System out performs most long-arm kits in travel, articulation and flex at a fraction of the overall cost and modification; 3 patented technologies offer up an unprecedented ride quality - and this kit comes complete with our new Hi-Steer kit.
Featuring the latest in suspension technology including the patented 6Pak™ Long Travel Shocks, MetalCloak True Dual Rate™ Coils, Duroflex™ Control Arms with our patent pending Duroflex Joint, along with patented front & rear Duratrak equipped Solid Chromoly Track Bars.
Now made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber - the first suspension components manufactured with Kevlar® for industry leading durability.
- Bolts on into Stock Mounts!
- 15" of shock travel!
- Complete bolt-on system!
- Full Hi Steer System corrects steering geometry!
- MetalCloak's revolutionary 6Pak shock.
- True Dual Rate™ Coils give you stability and comfort that far exceeds single rate or progressive coils.
- Extended brake lines are longer than typical lines on a 4.5" kit.
- Full Duroflex Control arms for unprecedented articulation and on road vibration dampening.
- Adjustable bump stops ensure you'll have the correct bump every time.
- Fully Adjustable Solid Chromoly front Durotrak track bar increases ride stability.
- Fully Adjustable Solid Chromoly Rear Durotrak track bar provides both up and down travel clearance.
- Hi-Steering Kit.
- All 2012+ JK Wrangler will require exhaust spacers (7078) for clearance for the front drive shaft.
- MetalCloak Recommends You Have a Suspension Specialist Align Your Jeep Once MetalCloak Suspension is Installed.
- MetalCloak does not recommend powder coating your True Dual Rate Coils.