Jeep Wrangler JK Standard Rear Lower Link - Pair - 2-5"
Choose these Standard Rear Lower Link Control Arms and experience the benefits of off-road component perfection in your Jeep Wrangler JK.
The Standard Rear Lower Link Control Arms for 2 to 5 inch lifts are a high-performance solution for improved responsiveness and turning capability. Experience the difference of premium construction with these Standard Rear Lower Link Control Arms.
Standard Rear Lower Link Control Arms for 2 to 5 inch lifts were made to withstand the jolts and jostles that come naturally during off-road excursions. Suspensions combines over 40 years of off-road component development to deliver the very best aftermarket add-ons available for Jeep drivers.
- Standard Control Arms
- For Rear Lower Link Assembly
- Corrects Linkage Between Lifted Suspension and Steering
- Sold in Pairs
- Fitting Requires Moderate Mechanical Skill
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JKs
- Black powdercoated
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Designed to fit applications with 2-4 in. suspension lift