Jeep Wrangler JK Suspension System - Stage 4 - 4.5" Lift
$5,732.99 Save: $273.89
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Weekends shouldn’t be taken off because your rig can’t handle the terrain. When you install an ICON Lift Kit you increase your stability and drivability.
Available in multiple stages each with different components, there’s sure to be a kit for you. Stage 1: an entry level kit that increases ground clearance and suspension dampening, Stage 2: a basic suspension upgrade for light to medium off-road travel, Stage 3: a performance system that increases cooling from reservoirs on shocks, Stage 4: a mid-performance system with reservoirs on the front and rear shocks for increased travel, Stage 5: a maximum performance system for high-speed off-road driving and Stage 6: an extreme performance system for maximum travel and dampening performance.
- Dual-rate coil springs front and rear guaranteed never to sag
- High-steer flip kit for proper steering geometry without a drop pitman arm and increased ground clearance over stock
- Stainless steel high-steer taper adapter eliminates drilling the factory knuckle
- All links and track bars utilize dual-rate bushings or PTFE-lined rod ends for tuned vibration isolation, controlled deflection, with maximum articulation and responsiveness
- Track bars are on vehicle adjustable designed for optimizing axle postion
- Includes high-performance rebuildable and revalvable reservoir 2.5 Series shocks w/ CDCV
- Easy to operate compression adjuster for user shock tune-ability front and rear
- Increased wheel travel and articulation over stock
- No welding or cutting required
- 100% returnable to stock