Jeep Wrangler JK Suspension System - Stage 1 - 4.5" Lift
Weekends shouldn’t be taken off because your rig can’t handle the terrain. When you install an ICON Lift Kit you increase your stability and drivability.
Available in multiple stages each with different components, there’s sure to be a kit for you. Stage 1: an entry level kit that increases ground clearance and suspension dampening, Stage 2: a basic suspension upgrade for light to medium off-road travel, Stage 3: a performance system that increases cooling from reservoirs on shocks, Stage 4: a mid-performance system with reservoirs on the front and rear shocks for increased travel, Stage 5: a maximum performance system for high-speed off-road driving and Stage 6: an extreme performance system for maximum travel and dampening performance.
- Icon Suspension | Part Number: ICOK24001
- Shocks Included:Shocks Included
- Suspension Type:Coil Spring Kit
- Rear Lift Method:Coil Springs
- Front Shocks:2.0 Aluminum series
- Lift kit:4.5 Inches stage 1
- Fitment:Direct Fit
- Rear Lift Component:Coil spring
- Lift Height Range:3 to 4.99 Inches