Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited X-Series Suspension Lift Kit w/Vertex Reservoir Shocks - 4" Lift
The X-Series kit comes with new X-Flex upper and lower X-Flex adjustable control arms that allow for easy pinion angle adjusting while providing excellent articulation.The X-Flex adjustable control arms feature massive flex joints with 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" threads. These fully rebuildable joints provide adjustments from stock to 8" of lift allowing you to transform your Jeep into an off-road monster that it was meant to be. The X-Series kit comes complete with front and rear extended brake lines and sway bar quick disconnects. Rough Country's new quick disconnect sway bar links feature a new design that allows you to easily store the link out of the way while not in use. To ensure that the axles are properly aligned under your Jeep, a front adjustable track bar and rear track bar bracket are included. Finishing up the kit are Rough Country coil springs, all of the necessary hardware, and installation instructions.
The N2.0 series shocks are nitrogen charged at 200 PSI to prevent foaming and offer a longer lifespan compared to similar brands. This shock features a chrome-hardened 4.2mm piston rod and a 35mm bore that allows for good fluid movement while providing the type of heavy duty durability needed in all off-road situations. The shock incorporates a "10-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving" technology that helps facilitate resistance in shock according to piston rod speed. This special valving allows for a super smooth highway ride and good control in light off-road situation all from the same shock. The shock fluid is military spec, to -50 degrees celsius so you're guaranteed the best performance out of your shock despite the temperature outside. Rough Country shocks come standard with rubber bushings for better absorption and a 3 year limited warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently.
- Includes our Premium N3 shock absorbers.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Adjustable retainer ring.
- Does NOT fit 2-door models.
- 2012-up models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft. (#1030) - Available below or here
- On Automatic equipped vehicles; due to use of an oversize driveshaft from the factory and inadequate factory clearance it may be possible for the front driveshaft to come in contact with the automatic transmission pan tearing the factory boot and rubbing on the shaft. Generally this occurs during heavy articulation when front sway bar links are disconnected and longer shocks are installed. If this is found to occur, the proper procedure would be to replace the oversize factory shaft with an aftermarket smaller diameter shaft to increase clearance between the transmission and front driveshaft. Rough Country does offer this driveshaft if needed.