Complete on vehicle adjustability of control arms without removing mounting bolts. Adjustability allows for castor adjustments to be made completely while installed on vehicle. No need to remove control, adjust and fight to get back installed on vehicle. Currie Johnny Joints are located on both ends which are rebuildable and greaseable. Isolated construction for decreased transmission of road vibrations.
- Made from 5/16” Wall DOM Steel Tubing for ultimate strength
- Adjustability allows for castor and pinion adjustments
- Currie Johnny Joints on both ends of each control arm, Rebuildable and Greaseable. Isolated construction for decreased transmission of road vibrations without the wear or binding associated with bonded rubber joints
- Massive 1-1/4” Johnny Joint
- 100% bolt on installation
- Powdercoated Black for long life and corrosion resistance