Jeep Wrangler JL Dual Rate Coil Spring Kit - Rear - 2.5"
The ultimate in performance and ride quality!
These coil springs are provide 2.5" of lift height (based on a factory equipped 4-door Rubicon JL) and feature a dual rate design. The dual rate design allows for a softer initial rate for superb on road comfort and a firmer secondary rate that increases during compression for excellent bottoming resistance and off-road performance.
- 2.5" lift height
- Fits 35" tires (37" with optional bump stop spacer kit - see other listing)
- 2" rear increase in wheel travel (when paired with ICON shocks)
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/ breakage
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- Powder-coated black to be both weather and abrasion resistant
- Spring Type: Linear
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- The supplied coil shim is used to account for the difference in heights from side to side and correct a passenger side lean
- Lift height based on a factory equipped 4 door Rubicon Wrangler JL
Wheel / Tire Fitment Information:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5 Wide, 4.75" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 35 x 12.50 (37 x 12.50 with optional extended bump stop spacer kit - see other listing)