Jeep Wrangler JL Dual Rate Coil Spring Kit - Rear - 2.5"
$309.70 Save: $14.75
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
The ultimate in performance and ride quality!
These coil springs are provide 2.5" of lift height (based on a factory equipped 4-door Rubicon JL) and feature a dual rate design. The dual rate design allows for a softer initial rate for superb on road comfort and a firmer secondary rate that increases during compression for excellent bottoming resistance and off-road performance.
- 2.5" lift height
- Fits 35" tires (37" with optional bump stop spacer kit - see other listing)
- 2" rear increase in wheel travel (when paired with ICON shocks)
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/ breakage
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- Powder-coated black to be both weather and abrasion resistant
- Spring Type: Linear
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- The supplied coil shim is used to account for the difference in heights from side to side and correct a passenger side lean
- Lift height based on a factory equipped 4 door Rubicon Wrangler JL
Wheel / Tire Fitment Information:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5 Wide, 4.75" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 35 x 12.50 (37 x 12.50 with optional extended bump stop spacer kit - see other listing)