Jeep Wrangler JL Suspension System - 2.5" - Stage 5
Drastically improve the performance and ride quality of your Jeep Wrangler JL 2.5.
Through an accelerated testing process dubbed the “ICON1K” R&D program, manufacturer has logged over a thousand miles in the dirt pushing the JL to off-road extremes to identify limiting factors in OE components, develop products that remove these limits, and further extrapolate performance out of this vehicle. This 2.5” suspension system has been tweaked, tuned, and revised several times over the course of this testing in an effort to provide unparalleled ride quality and vehicle dynamics for everything from rock crawling to high-speed desert running.
- 2.5" lift height
- Fits 35" tires (37" with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- 3" front, 2" rear increase in wheel travel
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks with vehicle specific valving
- Tubular steel link arms with dual duro meter bushings for noise free performance, maximum articulation, and minimal bind
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability