This kit comes complete with extended front and rear sway bar end links, bump stop extensions and M95 shocks.
- Improved Ride Quality
- Quick And Simple Installation
- Allows for larger tires
- Lift: 3.5"
- Coil Spring Type: Dual Rate
- Intended for Non-Rubicon Models
All Skyjacker® systems for the Jeep Wrangler JL feature Dual Rate-long Travel coil springs.
The Dual Rate-long Travel coil springs offer the best of both driving worlds!
What this means is the first spring rate offers an exceptional highway ride and the coils will expand while off-roading during extreme articulation as the suspension droops to keep the tires in contact with the ground much longer than a linear rate, or single rate, coil spring resulting in a smoother and more controlled ride while keeping the coil in the coil bucket at full droop.
The second rate (lower coils) only engage after compression past the first rate.
This second rate allows consistent control and stability when heavy off-road suspension movement is required.
Also featured are extended front sway bar end links that are important for this model as well as bump stop extensions to make sure your ride remains compliant. Longer front and rear shocks complete this package.
- Front Long Travel Coil Spring (Pair)
- Rear Long Travel Coil Spring (Pair)
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Front M95 Long Travel Shock (Pair)
- Rear M95 Long Travel Shock (Pair)
- Front Sway Bar End Links
- Rear Sway Bar End Links
- Rear Track Bar Extension Bracket
- Brake Line Extensions
- Grade 8 Mounting Hardware