The factory control arms have proven themselves to be well made however lack of adjustability and are known to eventually fail or bend under hard wheeling and time. The enforcer rear upper arms address this by being made from heavy wall DOM Steel Tubing, are all fully adjustable in length for fine tuning of suspension alignments and wheel positions.
- Made from DOM Steel Tubing
- Adjustability allows for castor and pinion adjustments
- Currie Johnny Joints on both ends of each control arm
- Rebuildable and Greaseable
- Massive 1” Johnny Joint
- Designed to yield ample tire clearance
- 100% bolt on installation