Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 4WD Dual Rate-Long Travel Lift Kit System w/ M95 Shocks - 3.5-4 in - 4 Door
Drive now, Pay later!Make monthly payments with no hidden fees! Learn More
The DUAL RATE-LONG TRAVEL coil springs offer the best of both driving worlds! What this means is the 1st spring rate offers an exceptional highway ride AND the coils will expand while off-roading during extreme articulation as the suspension droops to keep the tires in contact with the ground much longer than a linear rate, or single rate, coil spring resulting in a smoother & more controlled ride while keeping the coil in the coil bucket at full droop. The 2nd rate (lower coils) only engage after compression past the 1st rate. This second rate allows consistent control and stability when heavy off-road suspension movement is required.
3.5-4 in. Lift Systems include both Front & Rear Extended sway bar end links that are very important to allow proper droop & long travel as well as front & rear bump stop extensions to make sure the suspension clears the tires at bump, Front Adjustable Track Bar (no pitman arm required) for proper steering geometry & axle centering, front & rear Eccentric Cam D-bolt alignment kits for proper caster correction & Rear Upper frame mounted Track Bar Relocation bracket with Grade 8 mounting hardware. Long Travel front & rear shocks are length fitted to offer the maximum extension allowable for full articulation to complete this total system package.
- 18-Current Wrangler JL, 4-Door
- Rubicon models
- New Dual Rate Long Travel coil springs front and rear
- Includes adjustable and high angle front track bar and rear track bar extension bracket
- (4) M95 long travel shocks
- Front and rear extended sway bar end links
- Front and rear bump stop extensions
- Front and rear eccentric cam bolts
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Max Tire Size: 38-40" Street Articulation or 38x13.50 Off-road Full Articulation
- Recommended 9" Wheel with 0 Offset