Jeep Wrangler TJ Combo Lift Kit - 1.75 " Lift & 1" Body w/ Shocks - 2.75"
Your price: $318.99
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
This suspension kit is the perfect choice for a lift that will not only increase vehicle height, but enhance performance.
The ComfortRide lift kit truly measures up to its name by constructing the all-important spacer pieces of urethane instead of hard metal. While this specially formulated urethane blend can easily support the weight of the heaviest vehicle without crushing or deforming, spacers made of this provide a cushioning effect that simply is not possible with steel. Instead of an increase in noise, vibration, and harshness, you'll see equal or better ride quality than your car came with from the factory. Whether you have coil springs, leaf springs, or torsion bar springs, the Daystar lift kit you'll receive will be customized with spacers and hardware to fit the exact suspension design of your make and model. Daystar proudly manufactures all Lift Kits in the United States, and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- High-density polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a progressive cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contact
- Spacers bolt to the top of applicable factory strut assemblies so the coil springs are not preloaded and ride quality is maintained
- Replacement of existing factory springs, shock absorbers, or struts is not needed
- All hardware needed for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects (not normal wear)
- NHTSA FMVSS 126 Approved
- No Metal on Metal Contact
What In The Box:
- 1.75" Front Coil Spacer Kit
- 1.75" Rear Coil Spacer Kit
- 1" Body Mounts