The Street ZERO-A features a full height adjustable system enables the perfect ride height adjustment without sacrificing damper stroke or spring preload. The newly developed 40 way adjustable twin-tube shock absorber system enables a wide range of suspension setting suitable for virtually any given road condition.
Each coilover suspension is specially valved and dimensionally designed per vehicle application. The new CPRV valve is a pressure dependent system where it prevents the piston speed from falling below a sufficient "comfort" level.
- 40 way adjustable needle valve shock absorber w/ CPRV base valve
- Max Lowering Height: -108mm Front, -76mm Rear
- Hard Rubber Top Mounts included
- Low compression twin-tube shock absorber
- Full height adjustable structure, for full shock stroke capabilities
- Precision cut shock case thread with special coating
- Quiet operation
- Ribbed lower bracket made with dierent metal according to each vehicle.
- Each suspension exceeds over 500 hours of elemental testing standards
- ECon2 Electronic Damper Control Unit compatible
- Rubber Seat And Polymer Washers For Noise Reduction
- Rust & Corrosion Resistant
- Made In Japan
This is a special order item. Please allow additional time for delivery.