Designed for use in competitive motorsports.
This suspension coilover kit is designed with full adjustable ride height feature which retains full shock stroke length and spring preload.
The inverted shock is made from light weight aluminum and features a mono-tube 24-step adjustable damper. The large piston internal valving along combined with increased spring rates are specifically designed for vehicles equipped with race compound tires (R-compounds, Slicks). The inverted damper prevents external elements from entering the shock casing and retains structural rigidity for added stress loads applied to the coilover.
- 24 way adjustable needle valve shocks Mono-tube shocks
- Pillowball Top Mounts included
- Full height adjustable structure, for full shock stroke capabilities
- Precision cut shock case thread with special coating
- Quiet operation
- Ribbed lower bracket made with dierent metal according to each vehicle.
- Each suspension exceeds over 500 hours of elemental testing standards
- Rubber Seat And Polymer Washers For Noise Reduction
- Rust & Corrosion Resistant
- Made In Japan