Designed for sport competition driving.
This suspension coilover kit is designed with full adjustable ride height feature which retains full shock stroke length and spring preload.
The inverted shock is made from light weight aluminum and features a mono-tube 24-step shock absorber. The specific internal valving is designed both for those who mainly track their vehicles and at times, drive it on the street. The inverted damper prevents external elements from entering the shock casing and retains structural rigidity for added stress loads applied to the coilover.
- 24 way adjustable needle valve shocks Mono-tube shocks
- Hard Rubber Top Mounts included
- Full height adjustable structure, for full shock stroke capabilities
- Precision cut shock case thread with special coating
- Quiet operation
- Ribbed lower bracket made with dierent metal according to each vehicle.
- Each suspension exceeds over 500 hours of elemental testing standards
- Rubber Seat And Polymer Washers For Noise Reduction
- Rust & Corrosion Resistant
- Made In Japan