SR Series 6" LED Light Bar by Rigid Industries - Spot and Flood Lighting
$230.99 Save: $22.00
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Drive now, Pay later with Affirm
or with PayPal
Both options will be available upon checkout.
Upgrade your off roading machine with this SR Series 6" LED Light Bar by Rigid Industries!
Amp up your long-range lighting with Rigid Industries SR Series LED Light Bars. Featured with Rigid's Hybrid Optics, these radiant lamps feature both Flood and Spot beams to accomodate all of your off roading adventures. The Rigid SR 10 Light Bar takes a strive for efficiency, they feature a single row of high-efficiency LEDs, so they stand just 1.625" tall. At that height, there is little worry of getting hung up on this light bar. Built to weather the worst abuse, there is no need to vere attention from the trails to your equipment. Each one constructed from aluminum, sealed with silicone and covered in polycarbonate they'll get the job done. Best of all, they're manufactured entirely in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Don't forget to watch what Rigid Industries' Torture Team video!
- Long-range visibility with Rigid Industries SR LED Light Bars
- Features Hybrid Optics, a combination of both Flood and Spot beams
- Incredibly compact 1.625” profile
- Rigid Industries SR Light Bars come in your choice of sizes and strengths
- Features a powder-coated aluminum housing and virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens
- Its molded silicone seal make your Rigid Industries SR 20 fully waterproof
- Rated for environments ranging from -40 degrees to +145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed to run more than 50,000 hours
- 97% efficient LED driver circuitry for maximum light output
- Runs cooler, brighter and whiter thanks to the integrated heat sinks and thermal management system
- RoHS compliant and IP69K certified
- Meets MIL-STD-810G standards to survive punishing vibration
- Includes both standard (3”) and low-profile (1”) mounting brackets
- Comes complete with a plug-and-play wiring harness, Deutsch connector and in-cab switch
- Built with pride in the USA