Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD Suspension Lift Kit - 3.5" Lift - Cast Steel
This kit features premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Differential drops are made from CNC Machined 6061 Billet Aluminum.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- ONLY fits models with stock Cast Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit models with stock Cast Aluminum or Stamped Steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Requires cutting and grinding.
- New fabricated blocks replace your factory block.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.