Add this 4" Ultimate Lift System from Fabtech to your Tundra for show stopping performance and looks!
The 4” Ultimate System allows the use of 35” tall tires with minor cutting for street and offroad use. Fabtech developed this system with replacement upper control arms constructed of 1.50” OD .120” thick wall DOM tubing that securely attaches to heavy duty ductile iron steering knuckles.The extended length steering knuckles included are there to provide proper ESC (Electronic Stability Control) with 35” tall tires. The front differential is relocated for proper CV axle angle. Front bump stop extensions and brake hose relocation brackets complete the front suspension while the rear lift is accomplished with a 1" lift block and u-bolt system to level the stance of the vehicle.
Please call us as there are different shock options available (Stealth, Performance, SS Dirt Logic, Resi, Non Resi)
Tire Fitment Guide For This Kit:
- Use 35/12.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 295/70R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 295/65R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers
- 2.50" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.25" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteelÂ® Black Piston Rod
- Adjustable Coilover Construction
- 5/8" Spherical Ball Mounting Ends
- 2.50" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-8 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Optional 2.25" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
- Will not allow use of 17" wheels.