Add this 4" UCA Uniball Lift Kit by Fabtech to your Tundra for an added 4" in height!
Providing an increased height for 35” tall tires, this high quality item also provides additional strength to the front suspension. Constructed using Tubular .120" wall 4130 Chromoly Upper Control Arms with heavy duty FK Stainless 1” Uniballs, you can expect increased suspension travel and a greater alignment ability than stock arms. The 1” FK Stainless PTFE Uniballs allow for even more of front wheel travel than stock. Relocation of the front differential is a part of this system in order to keep CV angles proper during the full range of travel. Completing this kit are front bump stop extensions and brake hose relocation brackets. The rear lift is accomplished using a 1" lift block and u-bolt system to level the stance of the vehicle.
Please call us as there are different shock options available (Performance, Stealth, and Non-resi)
Tire Fittment w/ stock fenders using this kit:
- Use 35/12.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 295/70R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 295/65R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- This kit uses Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers up front Dirt Logic SS 2.25 Shocks in the rear.
- Provides a 4" lift from stock
- Fits 2 WD and 4 WD systems
- 1" Uniball UCA System
Dirt Logic Front Resi Coilovers
- 2.50" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.25" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteelÂ® Black Piston Rod
- Adjustable Coilover Construction
- 5/8" Spherical Ball Mounting Ends
- 2.50" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-8 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Optional 2.25" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
- Will not allow use of 17" wheels.