Add this 6" System from Fabtech to your Tundra for show stopping performance and looks!
Fabtech's Tundra systems include extended length ductile iron steering knuckles specifically designed to operate in accordance to the factory steering geometry and create a functional turning radius while equipped with oversized tires and wheels. Relocation of the factory lower control arms is made possible with high arched 1/4" thick steel cross members that has an integrated differential skid plate for added protection. The factory front sway bar is retained using sway bar drops. This Performance system includes Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks and a 3" block and u-bolt system to accomplish lift in the rear.
Please call us as there are different shock options available (Resi, Non Resi)
Tire Fitment Guide For This Kit:
- Use 35/12.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5 1/2”BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5 1/2”BS w/ minor trimming
Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers
- 2.50" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.25" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteelÂ® Black Piston Rod
- Adjustable Coilover Construction
- 5/8" Spherical Ball Mounting Ends
- 2.50" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-8 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Optional 2.25" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
- Double Cab & CrewMax 5.7L w/ Auto Trans only.
- Will not allow use of 17" wheels.