Add this 6" Basic System by Fabtech to your Toyota Tundra for an added 6" in height!
Fabtech's FJ Cruiser system features their IFS technology using extended length steering knuckles that attaches to the lower control arm cross members for 6 inches of lift. Front lower cross members offer adjustable alignment cams along with added protection with an integrated 1/4" thick steel differential skid plate. The Basic rear suspension systems utilize tubular upper and lower link arms with the stock rear coil springs to maintain the factory ride while adding wheel articulation. The Rack and Pinion or disassembly of the front strut assemblies is not necessary for this kit.
Please call us as there are more shock options available. (Performance, Stealth)
Tire Fittment w/ stock fenders using this kit:
- Use 35/12.50R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- This kit uses Dirt Logic 2.25 SS Shocks
- Provides a 6" lift from stock
- Fits 2 WD and 4 WD systems
- 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8" NitroSteelÂ® Black Piston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- Optional 2.25" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose
- Kit does not fit models with factory electronic controlled shocks.