Add these upper control arms by Fabtech to your Toyota Tundra for added stability!
These Fabtech direct replacement Upper Control Arms will provide additional strength and reliability for aggressive offroad driving in your Tundra. These replace the factory upper ball joints with a 1" ID Stainless American Uniball. Additional caster is built into the arms for greater alignment capabilities to help with leveling kit alignment.
Features & Benefits:
- Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1” ID Stainless American Uniball
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- Arms are direct replacements for factory arms on suspensions that require additional strength and align ability
Material Construction Specs:
- Built with same materials as found on Trophy Trucks
- .120” Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50” OD.
- .250” wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- 1” ID Stainless Steel American Uniball
- 17-4 Stainless Misalignments
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Tapered Uniball Pins