Ford F-250 4WD Coil-over Conversion System - Stage 2 - 2.5-3"
If you are wanting to upgrade the suspension on your Ford F250 then this is the best suspension kit on the market to fit your off roading needs.
The 2.5 VS Series Remote Reservoir Bolt-In Coil-over Conversion Kit will add a new level of performance and adjustability to 2005-UP F-250 and F-350 trucks.The advantage of utilizing a coil-over conversion kit is that they have been designed to increase the overall damping ability of the vehicle while at the same time allowing for user-defined ride height adjustment. The 2.5" Remote Reservoir Coil-over featured in these kits is based off of the 2.5 VS Series shock line - meaning that features like Eibach coil springs, FK Rod End bearings, and vehicle-specific valving come standard. Quality machined components and a fully serviceable design make for a product that will stand the test of time, yet retain the ability to be rebuilt or revalved as necessary.
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- Ride height adjustable coil-overs (2.5-3")
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Coil-over conversion allows for addition of secondary shock
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coil-over shock body with 7/8" shaft
- Eibach coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Made in the USA