Ford F-250 4WD Suspension System - Stage 4 - 4.5"
With this system, you'll not only gain ride height, but drastically improve ride quality and the overall performance of the suspension on your Ford F250.
This Vehicle Dynamics 4.5” suspension system is a great way to lift your 4WD 2017-UP Ford F250/350 Super Duty while drastically improving ride quality and performance. This entry level system is perfect for on-road and towing use, as well as mild off-road use like job site duty and washboard gravel roads. The 4.5" Stage 4 System is comprised of dual rate coil springs, radius arm drop brackets, adjustable track bar, 5" block kit, and 2.0 Aluminum Series front and rear shocks. With the endless hours manufacturer has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.
- Fits 2017-UP F250 / F350 4WD applications
- Approximately 50% increased front wheel travel over stock
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- ICON 4-Link system eliminates binding during articulation and maintains positive caster through the entire range of travel
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft (2.5 Series shocks)
- ICON CDC Valve allows for 10 clicks of quick and easy compression adjustability
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Made in the USA