Overhaul your current suspension system on your F150 Raptor with this 3.0 Performance Stage 2 Suspension System.
This system will not only improve rear rigidity and protect the frame, but will transform your F150 Raptor into a power-packed off-roading machine. Larger tire and wheel combinations are possible due to coil overs that feature an adjustable riding height that measures 1"of lift to 3.0" and allow for greater clearance over larger obstacles and jagged terrain.
The control arms featured on the Vehicle Dynamics 3.0 Performance Suspension System - Stage 2 are designed for larger range of articulation and travel. Off-road capabilities are improved due to uni balls that allow the wheels and control arms to travel within the limits allowed by the shocks, springs and coil overs.
With the Vehicle Dynamics 3.0 Performance Suspension System - Stage 2, there is no need to remove the truck bed. No welding, drilling or cutting is required. Installation of this suspension system is typically just under 2 hours.
- 3.0 inch Suspension Lift Kit
- Adjustable Ride Height from 1-3” of Lift
- Chrome Silicon Vehicle Dynamics Steel Springs
- Rear ZETA Ford SVT Raptor Shocks are a True 3.0”
- Accommodates Aftermarket Tires: 35", 37" when adjusted to 3"
- Requires Aftermarket Wheels: 17" and Up with up to 5" Backspace
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 2010-2014 Ford F-150 Raptor Models