Alfa Romeo Stelvio Brake Caliper Cover Kit - Set of 4 - Red
Get that custom Red Brake Caliper Look without spending a fortune!
Switching to new Red Calipers when your Stelvio did not come with them is cost prohibitive.
Stripping and existing ones and powder coating them in Red is also time consuming and expensive.
The only other option was to put on some caliper covers over the existing calipers. Looking at all the existing caliper cover options left us unimpressed to say the least.
With this in mind we went on a search for a manufacturer that could help us design us a complete conversion kit that would fill the need. Our goal was a well designed, well fitting and durable kit that would look good on the Alfa Romeo Stelvio. We used our own Giulia and Stelvio for development and testing. Thousands of miles were put on the vehicles with the final prototypes with zero issues. The caliper covers are on secure and look as good as new after daily use.
Do not confuse these covers for the generic, one size, fit all covers or the cheap plastic covers. These covers look like the real thing!
This complete Brake Caliper Cover Kit comes with everything you need to upgrade the factory brake calipers on your Alfa Romeo Stelvio.
- Designed for the Alfa Romeo Stelvio
- Set of front and rear covers
- Strong and Lightweight Aluminum Body
- Aerospace Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Surface Treated with a High Temp Curing Process
- Polished and then powder coated in a Gloss Red Finish
- High Tensile 304 Stainless Steel Fastening System
- Stainless Steel CNC Machined Bolts
- Aluminum Simulated Brake Lines
- Simulated Fill Nozzles in Rubber
- Bolt On Installation
- Fully Reversible
- Does not effect the braking system of the vehicle
- Will not fit the Quadrifoglio Model
EASY THREE STEP INSTALLATION
1. Hook the fixed buckle to the gap between the brake disc and the caliper
2. Insert the movable buckle in the other side into the gap between the brake disc and the caliper bracket
3. Tighten the bolts and nuts with the wrench we provided
There are a variety of OEM and Custom Wheels available for this model with a variety of offsets and sizes. While these caliper covers are designed specifically for the Alfa Romeo Giulia/ Stelvio some wheel options may leave limited clearance between the front stock brake caliper and the wheel. The solution to this is adding a 5mm wheel spacer to the front wheels. The wheel spacers will provide the additional clearance needed so that there is no contact between the front brake caliper with the added brake caliper cover and the back of the wheel.
Upon check out you will be prompted with an option to add an optional set of 5mm wheel spacers. You can add on one set for the front, one set for the rear if you like or none at all.
As always if you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Brake Caliper Covers are not returnable once installed on the vehicle.
The Alfa Romeo Decals shown on some
pictures were sourced and applied by a fellow Alfa Romeo Enthusiast who
purchased these covers and then shared his pictures with us. The decals
do not come with these covers and can be sourced elsewhere if you wish
to add them.