The MetalCloak JK Wrangler 2.5"/3.5" True Dual-Rate Lift Kit, RockSport Edition, features the New RockSport Long Travel Shocks shock absorbers.
This is a complete suspension system providing 2.5" to 3.5" of lift. Highlights include True Dual Rate™ Coils, Durotrak™ front and Rear Track bars, Duroflex Control Arms, along with specifically tuned RockSport Long Travel Shocks providing you a Game Changing, complete suspension system at a more affordable price than the 6pak option.
Now made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber - the first suspension components manufactured with Kevlar® for industry leading durability.
The kit includes our True Dual Rate™ Coils for a stable and more comfortable ride than traditional single rate or the "claimed" progressive rate coils.
As leaders in the off-road industry, MetalCloak knows what it takes to make a great suspension system. The engineers at MetalCloak worked tirelessly to fine tune the RockSport Long Travel Shocks for a system that works great and without compromise at a lower cost.
- RockSport Shocks.
- True Dual Rate™ Coils give you stability and comfort that far exceeds single rate or progressive coils.
- Extended brake lines are longer then typical lines on a 3.5" kit.
- Full Duroflex Control arms for unprecedented articulation and on road vibration dampening.
- Adjustable bump stops ensure you'll have the correct bump every time.
- Fully Adjustable Solid Chromoly front Durotrak track bar increases ride stability.
- Hi-Clearance track bar bracket allows use of stock rear track bar.
- All 2012+ JK Wrangler will require exhaust spacers (7078) for clearance for the front drive shaft.
- MetalCloak Recommends You Have a Suspension Specialist Align Your Jeep Once MetalCloak Suspension is Installed.
- MetalCloak does not recommend powder coating your True Dual Rate Coils.