The MetalCloak JK Wrangler 4.5" Game Changer Suspension System, Fox Edition, has all the components of the Game Changer, including the high-misalignment vibration-dampening Duroflex Control Arms and includes the Hi-Steer Kit too!
True Dual Rate™ Coils that provide a more comfortable ride than traditional single rate lift springs and feature better load handling stability than typical "progressive" or "multi-rate" coils.
This is not an entry-level kit; this is a complete 4.5" suspension system that gives unprecedented ride quality at a more affordable price than Game-Changer 6Pak Edition. The system includes 2 patented technologies; the Duroflex™ and Durotrak™ bushings for the best (NVH) vibration handling available for the smoothest ride.
It's all about choice. The Fox Shock Edition as another great option to be used with our Game-Changing Suspension product line. This system is for the JK owner who wants the superior flex with great ride quality, but doesn't need the unprecedented off-roading articulation and pre-running capability of the 6Pak Shocks.
Now made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber - the first suspension components manufactured with Kevlar® for industry leading durability.
- Fox Shocks provide great ride quality
- True Dual Rate™ Coils give you stability and comfort that far exceeds single rate or progressive coils.
- Duroflex Control Arms provide the best possible flex and ride quality on and off road.
- Adjustable bump stops ensure you'll have the correct bump every time.
- Fully Adjustable Solid Chromoly front Durotrak track bar increases ride stability
- Fully Adjustable Solid Chromoly rear Durotrak track bar provides unprecedented up and down clearance
- Hi-Steering Kit corrects steering geometry.
- All 2012+ JK Wrangler will require exhaust spacers (7078) for clearance for the front drive shaft.
- MetalCloak Recommends You Have a Suspension Specialist Align Your Jeep Once MetalCloak Suspension is Installed.
- MetalCloak does not recommend powder coating your True Dual Rate Coils.