The JK Wrangler "Bolt-On 5.5" Game Changer Suspension Kit, RockSport LT Shock Edition is the ONLY BOLT ON SYSTEM that allows for proper control arm geometry at this lift height. Front and Patent Pending Rear geometry correction bracket allowing you to get the lift height you want without cutting off the factory brackets or other costly modifications. Includes the value packed Long Travel (LT) Rocksport shocks for a complete bolt on package.
Get the lift height you want with the ease of a "Bolt-On" solution.
Now made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber - the first suspension components manufactured with Kevlar® for industry leading durability.
- Front and Rear Geometry Correction Brackets
- High-Misalignment Vibration Dampening Duroflex™ Control Arms
- Front and Rear Durotrak™ Bushing equipped track bars
- Rear Coil Alignment Retainers
- True Dual Rate™ Coils
- Hi-Steer Kit
- Long Travel (LT) RockSport Shocks
This system also out performs most other long-arm kits in travel, articulation and flex with the smoothest and most predictable ride on or off-road at a fraction of the overall modification at a great value.
- Front and Rear driveshafts required.
- All 2012+ JK Wrangler will require exhaust spacers (7078) for clearance for the front drive shaft.
- We Recommend You Have a Suspension Specialist Align Your Jeep Once a MetalCloak Suspension is Installed.