Improve articulation and tire contact with the ground while adding a more aggressive style to your Jeep Wrangler JL!
This 2" Lift Kit allows the use of larger tires on your Wrangler to optimize your off-road experience. The longer front control arms to make for ideal caster suspension tuning for on-road driving without compromising your Wrangler's off-road capabilities. Components of Jeep Performance Parts lift kits are thoroughly tested by Jeep's engineers to ensure that they meet FCA US LLC's production standards for performance, durability, and corrosion.
- Designed for the Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Models with 3.6L engine
- 2.5" diameter aluminum body monotube FOX Shocks for cooler operation
- Works with electronic stability control (unique alignment specifications required)
- Easy installation - no driveshaft or brake line replacements are required
- Compatible with electronic stability control (unique alignment specifications are required)
- Kit comes in reusable Jeep Performance Parts branded wooden crate
- JPP lift kits consist exclusively of genuine OEM Mopar components