Many aftermarket lift kits use the OEM coil isolator which causes the front coil springs to flex outward and rub against the suspension. This could eventually cause a catastrophic failure of your suspension. Daystar's Coil Isolator replaces the OEM coil isolator and corrects this issue eliminating the premature wear of your suspension system.
- Corrects the bow of the front aftermarket lift springs
- Installs quickly without specialized tools
- Easy Install, No-Weld Design
- No Metal on Metal Contact anymore
- Covered by Daystar's Go EVERYWHERE Warranty
- Made in the USA
Please note: This kit is designed for Aftermarket Lift Kits only.