This 0-3 inch Suspension Lift System – Stage 1 will maximize the performance of your Ford F-150 2WD both on and off-road.
These coil over shocks have an internal reservoir that ensure excellent cooling capacity. The coil springs were designed to augment range of travel. They provide 0-3 inches of height adjustability for larger tires and wheels.
All of the components in this system are made from quality materials. The CNC components are manufactured from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The coil over shock body has been CAD plated to ensure superior rust-resistance. The lower pin bar has been precision machined for long-lasting durability. The FK rod end bearings offer minimal deflection.
You can easily install this lift system that has a complete bolt-on installation process. You will not have to weld, cut, or drill anything to complete the installation.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Unique valving developed for the lighter weight of the 2015-UP F150
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coil overs provide 0-3" of lift height
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coil over shock body with 7/8" shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum body IFP rear shock with 5/8" polished nitro steel shaft
- 100% bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install