Give your Ford F150 a real suspension performance boost with this handy pair of V.S. 2.5 Series Front Internal Reservoir Coil-Over Shocks for 0-3 in.
The Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while 0-2.63” of lift height adjustability allows the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. The larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. When paired with the rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your F150 truck.
- Increase in wheel travel over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Improved ride quality over stock both on and off-road
- Height-adjustable coilovers offer 0-2.63" of lift height adjustment
- ICON engineered coil springs
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8" induction hardened, chrome plated shafts
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling or welding necessary for installation
- Made in the US